Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Break

I had so much fun on Fall Break. We had a few bonfires, a party, camping, did homework, visited family, did more homework. But everything was fun. One day I even babysat for maybe 4 hours and was paid 100 dollars. My mom made me turn in 8 job application. Then we went shopping and had fun with friends. Even though I managed to fit all of this in, it still seemed to go by way too fast.

It seems when there is nothing to do, times seems to last longer, but then you feel as though you have accomplished nothing. But if you do too much, time flies by and you feel hectic and you have too much on your plate.

You have to find that perfect combination of everything in order to make the most of everything. It may take years to find that ine recipie for your life, but it is deffinitly worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment