Friday, August 28, 2009

The Reset Button

In life, everyone wants a reset button every once in a while. Like is we totally screw up a test, or say something wrong. I could make a whole list of reasons when I would have killed for it. I would say something that wasn't supposed to be said, I forgot to study, I forgot to do this, or I took a wrong turn, or I blew someone of that what was really important. And the list goes on and on. And even though most poeple would say, "Oh I wish I could change that, I wish I hadn't done that." or "I would do anything to redo it," I would say I wouldn't change a thing about it.

The truth is that I thinl everything I do is what makes me who I am. Every mistake I make may get me in trouble but it halps me learn and everyday I am tweaking myself into a better person.

Mistakes are what makes me...ME!!

...I would continue on and make this longer, but the bell just rang...

1 comment: