Monday, January 25, 2010

Dog's Advice About Life


If I was every to ask a dog for advice about life, well first of all, it means I must be pretty desperate. Well, anyways, I do believe that it wouldn't help me much and it would some pretty weird advice.
Most likely it would be something along the lines of:

Always remember where you bury your bone.

Never do something like steal your master's keys, because anytime after that he loses them, you will be the first place he looks.

Do your business outside, and if you're home alone, do it somewhere where you won't have to smell it for the next few hours.

While sleeping under a blanket, keep a leg or your tail out to ensure you don't get sat on.

Don't lick a human's mouth, they HATE it.

The list of advice could go on forever, but these would be the top picks if you were to ask MY dog, I don't know any other dogs you could ask.

1 comment: