Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Been Thinking...

I have been thinking lately...what to do?
What to do with my prom dress? As I was hanging it up after prom, I was thinking about where it could possibly fit in my closet. Then, I thought about everyone else, what do they do with theirs. Because I plan on getting a new one next year, and I don't think Ill need to wear this one again...so what to do?

Do I sell it? But it's way to cute to just wear and sell...
But I dont see myself wearing it anywaer...
What do other people do...I believ Ill just keep it for no, with all my dance costumes in the back of my closet...but Ill have to do something with eventually...maybe Ill just let mom decide.

1 comment:

  1. lol mines hanging up in the closet too... ill probly find it when i move out and wonder why i ever even liked it to begin with haha

    ReplyDelete