Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IB Testing

Sooo...we had IB testing today and we have it again tomorrow. I decided to take a new approach to it this test. I knew I had to study, so when we took the practice tests, I studied my little heart out. And I did really well. Then over the past few days I have been looking over those questions and what I did wrong.

These tests are over everything we have learned in the past few years. Now, I know when I try to study really hard before a test I get really stressed out. So this morning I told myself, "I know this, nothing I cram into my head in the next few hours will really matter, I can't learn anything by cramming." So I just tried to relax all morning.

Then at lunch, I told myself "I can't learn anything new in 30 mins when I have been studing two years." So I just tried to relax and eay lunch.

Whn I got to the test, I was really relaxed and it turns out I knew pretty much everyhing (except for ike 1 or 2 big problems that I couldnt figure out the main part) but it wasnt that bad. Now I know I cant do this for every test bc I have been studing this for a while. But now I know for future IB tests how to go about keeping my stress level down.

No comments:

Post a Comment