Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shoe Shopping is Therapy

So for Valentine's Day, I had recieved a bag of dark chocolate Doves. I love those things and I ALWAYS read the sayings.

And on one particular one, it said the writer was Satcie from Henderson, KY. So, I continued on to read it and it said.

Shoe shopping is therapy.

And I totally believe in that, but not in an obsessed way, just a fun kind of way. So now the wrapper is on the fridge at home and I read it everyday. The saying has proven to be true. The other day, I was feeling really down, so I kind of just wondered around town till it was time I was supposed to be somewhere, and I found myself at the mall with bbags in my hand full of shoes and dresses. Instantly I felt better. Now dont take me for a perky girl obsessed with shopping, but for someone who uses it to make herself feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment