Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Job Hunting

Wish me luck, because with no luck in the past, my feels as though I am not truely looking. So I told her one day that many of my friends had gotten jobs in the mall, you know what she does?

SENDS ME TO THE MALL

So I am basiclly on a quest, I go in one store and get an application. No problem, I could get a few and then be on my way to church...no such luck. After a few I ask if we can leave...I get absolutly shy and nervous and embarassed when it comes to these things...she said NO.

My new quest to get 3 more applications on top of what I had already gotten.

I head into one store, nope, you have to 18. So I head to another, you have to be 18 there also. I try two more stores and get the same response. But at the last one the lady gave me a tip and rattled off 3 stores that were hiring and hire at age 16. I was in luck. My mom was waiting outside the store and when I came out I only told her the bad news. I didn't want to ruin the surprise, so I told her I was never going to get through this. So she sat down at a table and said, "Come get when when you have three PEICES OF PAPER in your hand," internet ones apparently didn'y count. So I immediatly went into the 3 stores and got them and then came back.

So now I have a new quest. I have to have all of these filled out and returned ny tomorrow evening. I need some more luck!!

The places I am soon to be applied at are

Payless Shoes-I hate shoes, people, and feet. Well I LOVE shoes, but only the ones on my feet.
Maurices- IDK how in the world you spell it, or even say it...but I love the clothes.
Rue 21- I could LIVE in that store- I will probably spend my paycheck before I get it if I go there.
Hallmark- It's pretty laid back- I could do that

No comments:

Post a Comment