Monday, November 16, 2009

Yay Yay Yay

I have really been wanting to paint my room lately and I was telling my mom a few weeks ago and she said "actually, you can.' I was totally freaked out, I thought she was jujst kidding, but I really get too. i get to design every wall anyway I want it, but I have to paint it. But that's ok because I love to apint. Each wall is going to be different, with its own design, it is going to be soo cool.


The only thing I have to do is do two full weeks without missing a single chores...and I am alreadya week and a half into it. i am hoping on getting the paint this Friday. The only hard part is having my room cleaned out and ready to go by then...but I can't believe I actually get to do this and it's so close from now


yay yay yay

No comments:

Post a Comment