Monday, November 2, 2009

What a Tangled Web I have Weaved

You know when you say one thing, everybody sees it as another, but everybodies is different? Well, that's kind of a BAD thing.

At the moment, everybody thinks I do certain things, not bad things, just things I don't see myself doing ( I'm not the spontaneous kind of person, and I don't take risks, let's just put them that way). But it all started because I told one person who told another then another and me words got tangled.

But I'm not just talking about little things here and there, I'm talking about everything!!

Everything seems to percieve it differently and then when they tell someone, they percieve it differently too. I think this is one major reason we have cliques and fights in school. No one's true feeling are ever know. It is up to that person to express themselves to others in their own and true way.

No comments:

Post a Comment