Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I had so much food. I have been dieting before and lost quite a bit of weight. Well, just to let you know, I gained every pound back last weekend. if you are going to pig out, at least keep that in mind while eating the other meals that day...and exercise your butt off.

I am pretty sure everyone had a good time with the eating and shopping. And we all have something to be thankful for. I am thankful for my friends and family . But I am more thankful for the OPPERTUNITY to get together to celebrate. In many other places people are not allowed to celebrate this holidya, or are in such poverty they can not afoor the food and get togethers. but the celebration is not in the food, but rather in the thought. To be thankful for something, you do not have show or tell everyone, all you have to do is know it and believe in it.

To show your thankfulness, just tell someone "Good Day" or "I love you," the point is made clear enough with just a few simple words.

Even if you did not celbrate that day, you can show it today. I encourage everyone to show the world in some way what you are thankful for. it doesn't have to be a huge thing, but just a few simple words.




Have an Awesome Day!!!

1 comment: